Oct 25, 2011

Embrace the day!

I have been following my super Filipino girlfriend's blog since I met her few months ago. And yesterday I read this >> "THE EX FILES, PART I". It was so funny and so genuine, I laughed my S off!

*We, girls, cannot wait for part II, Dear! You know.., just in case :p

Then I bbmed her last night and we had a short convo. And when I woke up, this is the first thing that came into my head,



HAHAHA!
*Oh Anna, I still wonder how you can get all those hilarious pictures that you put on your blog!!

Anyway, this is the time when I really think that Barney Stinson should run for President! True story.



The past few days have been hard for me (there I said it). And I know that I have this "to-do-list" which is so long it can be visible from space like the Great Wall of China *yea rite.

I do realize that I have responsibilities too, most importantly, to myself.
So,I guess I should be too awesome to grieve.

Thank God anyway.
Thank God all the way.